It’s the beginning of Summer and the end of the week – let’s have a little fun. Test your wits by answering the trivia questions below. I’ll post the answers at the end of the day.
1. Christopher Columbus brought them back from the Islands to Spain. They grew in popularity because of their ability to provide safety.
2. It’s color is deep blue and it is currently housed in the Smithsonian. It is legendary for the curse it supposedly puts on whoever posses it.
a) The Hope Diamond
b) The Byzantine Cross
c) The Bismarck Sapphire
3. On Three’s Company, what city did the trio live in?
a) San Diego
b) Santa Monica
c) Los Angeles
4. How many Spice Girls were there in 1977?
5. The Third President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson invented –
a) the paper clip
b) the thrasher
c) the swivel chair
6. In Dirty Dancing what was Baby’s real name?
7. What did the seven dwarfs do for a living?
8. What famous document begins, "When in the cause of human events…"?
a) The Declaration of Independence
b) The Constitution
c) The Emancipation Proclamation